Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bonus ultrasound

Tomorrow I have another ultrasound 3/9/11 @ 230p and this was the appointment that was originally scheduled as my first appointment but I actually moved this appointment to earlier on 2/25. I thought after leaving the office and scheduling again for 3/18 that they would cancel this appointment. They called today to confirm the appointment and I said well if they have us scheduled than might as well go and see my baby again!! I really hope for a good ultrasound that I'm able to hear the heartbeat and know the beats per minute this time around. I'll post an update tomorrow evening!

Last Friday we had some bad weather that had black ice. I was driving to work with my co worker just fine on a side road due to the expressway being closed when all of a sudden my truck spins out to the left in a complete circle and I barely missed a sign and landed on my side of the truck into a small ditch. My nerves were shot!! I didn't know if my truck was damaged or not. A wonderful stranger stopped and he actually was able to back my truck out of the ditch, into this yard and up the driveway safely. No damage to my truck at all!! There were some angels watching over us that day, I called the drs office for symptoms to look for and thankfully I had no symptoms all weekend so hopefully little peanut is still doing good!

No comments: