Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I have the best OB

I haven't posted in awhile, no new appointments from last time and nothing happening with us. I feel great, some mild cramping here & there but all in all I feel wonderful and forget sometimes that I am pregnant.

My appointment this morning was just to see my OB again, I was unsure what he was really going to do. He came in with a handheld doppler to listen to the baby's heartbeat and it was still beating strong at 148, a little lower than last appointment but according to my mother in law, "she is just getting comfortable"!

My awesome OB let me borrow an older doppler for me to use at home, this was something I was debating on purchasing anyways and had asked him about it. He said it's not good to do it everyday but maybe every 2-3 days. My next ultrasound is not until April 27th when we find out the gender so I'm sure this doppler will become very handy.

All in all for being 16w and 2 days, no weight gain and still "slightly" in my regular clothes, I'm doing great. I did purchase 2 maternity outfits. They are so much more comfortable but actually make me look more pregnant than when I'm wearing regular clothes. Oh Todd couldn't resist buying something baby related this weekend. He was like a kid in a candy store and bought a pack of onesies and box of diapers after telling him we will get plenty when the showers come, I couldn't tell him no. If he wanted to buy something, then shop on!!

No comments: