Thursday, April 28, 2011

We are team...........

BLUE!!!

We are having a BOY! The ultrasound was pretty quick yesterday. She was looking at the heart, stomach, kidneys and brain. Everything looked perfect and he was weighing in at 10 ounces, right on target and heartrate was up to 160s. The tech was happy to see such a healthy baby. We have a few boy names selected out that we like, but nothing we are set on at this point. I have slight acid reflux going on. I drink OJ a lot and eat grapefruit quite a bit so I'll try to cut back on those but getting a burning sensation in my throat at times. According to the doctor scales and their scale only :) I have gained about 5-6 lbs. Target weight gain is close to 20 lbs so I think I'm going good for being half way done! Next appt is 05/27 for just a quick heartbeat check and I think the following month I can get the 3D/4D ultrasound pics for a profile view.

Today is also MY BIRTHDAY YAHOO!!! The weather could be better, very high winds with rain all this week. Todd shopped by himself for maternity clothes for me, after a few exchanges I'm happy with what he got. 3 shirts & 2 shorts & capris but the shorts & capris were taken back for in exchange of a pair of pants. I will shop more this weekend as well.

Take care!

No comments: