Thursday, June 16, 2011

Counting down the weeks

I haven't posted in quite sometime!! I know there has been appointments since we were told of our little boy coming soon, but I guess becoming busy at work makes less time to blog.

Starting back in May, I had seen Dr. M for a quick monthly checkup which includes hearing the heartbeat with a weight check (for myself, not the baby!). May's appointment went well, heartbeat was around 147-150. My BP was a little high that morning but I was leaving with my mom to go visit my brother in North Carolina and I was worried about things happening.

When we returned, I started my baby registry. I went to Target & Babies R Us, which seemed I could've spent the whole day there with my little scanner.

I had my 1 hour glucose tolerance test this past week. I didn't pass! I know sugar levels has always been an issue, I was aware of that before getting pregnant so now I'm scheduled for my 3 hr test this weekend. My next ultrasound is 06/28 which is going to include the 3D pics/videos. We have thought of 2 names in particular that we think, but nothing set in stone. The middle name will be the same as Todd's which is Allen so something that will chime well with that!

I do have my shower's planned. MI shower is Sat 7-23 and my OH shower is 07-31. It's been a little stressful in planning, feels like planning the wedding showers all over again. I'm close to 27 wks, to be exact 26 wk & 4 days today. I've gained 12-13 lbs so far. My ankles become swollen at the end of the day, mild pressure/pain when putting shoes & socks on or bending over now.

The countdown is nearing close. The most I have left is 13 wks! YIKES!!

No comments: