Wednesday, June 29, 2011

28wk Appointment

Yesterday marked 28 wks and 2 days into my pregnany. We had a 3D ultrasound and appointment with Dr M. The 3D pictures were not of the best quality because of the way he was laying and the placenta was close to his face. With that, I was told of having low fluids and treatment right now is just to increase my water intake.

Baby was healthy and growing at 2 lbs and 15 oz, just an ounce shy of 3 lbs. Heartbeat was 154. My next appointment is in 3 weeks, July 22nd for another ultrasound and doctor appointment to follow up on the low fluids. Hoping all goes well at my next appointment, I'm getting nervous of possibly going early because of complications so I'll try my best to drown myself in fluids.

1 comment:

Grandma White said...

DRINK, DRINK, DRINK!!!