Monday, July 25, 2011

32 wks and time is becoming less & less

32 weeks or 8 months along-less than 8 weeks to go-55 days and counting. YIKES!

I am happy to report that my follow up ultrasound on July 22nd went great. Fluid levels had rose from 8.7 to 14.0. The normal range readings are 8-20. I was still considered normal but for me it was on the low normal scale. Little man weighed in at 4 lbs 5 oz and expected to gain a half pound every week until the due date which brings me close to an 8lb baby! YIKES again!

I had my first baby shower on saturday for some close friends and Todd's side of the family. It was so hot that day and I appreciate everyone that came. We received so many generous gifts and a crib full of clothes that I just can't wait to wash & put away :) My second shower is this Sunday July 31st for my father's side. It will be nice to relax and enjoy family that day.

I am still feeling really good for the most part. I have a slight burning sensation that is still present in which in the doctor noted that it should go away when he becomes bigger. I find myself further away from the sink, this belly just keeps me away from doing the dishes now a days but I'm still cooking, I still need to eat!

Time is becoming less & less and it's really hitting us that anytime now, little man will be home so we are starting the "things that need to be done soon" list and not starting any projects that can not be completed in less than 6 wks. I think I'll miss being pregnant but can't wait to see his face and have him here!

1 comment:

Grandma White said...

ME TOO! ME TOO!