Thursday, July 28, 2011

NST monitoring (non stress test)

I was scheduled for a NST yesterday which are 2 monitors attached to my belly for 30 mins. One measured the heart rate/movement and the other was for contractions. There is still a concern about the level of amniotic fluid so they wanted to make sure he was moving fine and would respond to the testing, which they said the reports came back fine.

I now start going every 2 weeks for checkups and then weekly once I reach 36 wks. I have 2 appointments left in August for my bi-weekly appointments and then start the weekly appointments the last week of August and into September. Just 5 more appointments scheduled, last one is scheduled on 9-16-11 which I hope is my last one or I don't make that one at all since the due date is 09-18-11.

I'm sure I will update my blog frequently since time is getting closer and I have more appointments and checkups. This weeks goal is to get the room ready and my thank you notes completed. I'll try to post some pictures on here as well.

1 comment:

Grma White said...

You will be going into the hospital in the evening of Sept.7. So plan on that date... glad that the little bean is doing great on the inside.