Tuesday, August 16, 2011

35wks 2 days (33 days left)

I thought I would become a better blogger but I find myself busier at work and then home afterwards consists of dinner, dishes & then relaxing!!

My last checkup was Wednesday August 10th for a weight, BP and hearbeat check. Heartbeat was 141-145, BP stable and weight was increasing, ugh!

Our next appointment is Tuesday August 23rd for an ultrasound to check the fluid levels again and check with the midwife, since now my OB is on vacation until September 5th. After this appointment, I will be seen weekly and praying that all those appointments go well and no need to be off work earlier. I will be taking the full 12 weeks off that my boss is allowing me to have.

The nursery is pretty much set. All the clothes, blankets & sheets are washed, installed the video baby monitor which was fun to play with & can only see years down the road in how convenient that will be when he has friends over :)

No comments: